- the grade 6's like the idea of having their own have own space
- the grade 6's prefer to clean their own space not others
- grade 4's and 5's are still in groups but in new location
- the hope was that separated the grade 6's would be more quiet, but even with desks grade 6 are noisy
- the grade 6's acknowledge the above as true
The new term is beginning in a couple of weeks. We are going to start new Social Studies Units, Science units, and we will begin our Dance unit. In the new term we will also be switching our inquiry question.
For now the grade 4's are excited about their plant habitat. They have learned a lot about plant habitats through our mistakes and observation. The grade 5's are learning about how the lungs work by making a model of a lung and are interested to see what they look like when they are done.
- the Kearney trip is quickly approaching! February 27th to March 7th. Make sure you have returned your completed forms.
- Science Centre trip February 3rd
- Pizza day February 6th
- Beach Day February 6th
- The Urban Voices poetry contest is coming up soon! Submissions are due by: February 13th
- Report cards go home on February 10th
- Parent teacher interviews are on February 12th and 13th
- Forest Valley trip March 25th