Some of our thinking so far:
- teachers and parents are heard
- children's voices are heard when talking in a group of other children
- I think it has to do with power
- depends on where you are
- fairness is when everyone is treated equally
- fairness is that no one is treated better than others
- it's not fair that some voices are not heard that need to be heard
In Other News:
- We have a field trip to Forest Valley on Monday November 24th 2014.
- There is a drama presentation coming to our school on Friday November 28th 2014.
- Our music project is due Tuesday November 25th 2014.
- Our writer's portfolio is due Thursday December 18th 2014.
- Our Winter concert is on Thursday December 18th 2014.