Welcome to the new year blog post! This year we are going to a lot of places and doing a lot of new (and old) things:
- Science Centre trip on February 3rd
- First term report cards come out in February
- Kearney trip for the grade 5 and 6's February 27- March 2nd
- Forest Valley trip in March
- Science Fair in May
- Organizing a Pan-Am games day in June
In Other News
Reading logs are due on January 16th! Make sure you have updated your entries.
Miss Colby says: there is a TDSB poetry contest called Urban Voices. Poems for the contest are due the first week of February. I would like to submit some poems written by students in our class. I would also like to publish some poems on our blog site. Students, please let me know if I can post some of your poems here.
In Music we are learning about using our body as instruments to make music (body percussion). We are starting by learning Boom, Snap, Clap, and we are going eventually learn to perform the Extreme Patty Cake song. There are links below.